Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday's Archives - Elephants & Embroidery

Val's Quilting Studio

Elephants and Embroidery - what a pair!  I don't think I have ever worked with elephants - real or fabric (ha-ha).  I have used a lot of embroidery, but I am going with my favorite project.


This was Kaaren's @ The Painted Quilt  'Raggedy Friends'  BOM in 2010 and is still available on her site.  You can find more of this finish HERE - and my photography was even worse then!!

Please be sure to visit (even link up) Val's Quilting Studio to see what others have shared.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

6 comments:

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I enjoyed checking out this quilt...brought back wonderful childhood memories. Thanks for always being such a wonderful support of my linky. So appreciate that!

Needled Mom said...

I did that quilt too. I loved all of the embroidery.

Kate said...

Very cute!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I remember when that was going on, I should have joined. I love yours, just too cute!

Cheryll said...

Such a cute pattern that's very versatile. Those sweeties can be used over and over again...
Well done Sharon! :)

Sheila said...

I really love that quilt and had thought about doing it at that time but had too many other things on the go .