Sunday, March 8, 2015

Slow Stitching Sunday 3-8-15

Slow Sunday Stitching

I'm a little late to the party - blame the time change.  But I will be spending the day with Kathy to enjoy some slow stitching.


My project - the Monthly Flowers.  I've managed to sort the many greens and will do all of these first.  That will make it easier to try and sort the other colors out of those bundles.  Plus, when all the greens and name plates are done that means I am half way thru the project.

We are having some light snow today (and for tonight), so it is a good day to enjoy some slow stitching while watching an old B/W movie or two.

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

6 comments:

KaHolly said...

Oooh, that loks like a lot of work! But oh, so pretty!

Quilter Kathy said...

Better late than never my friend! Enjoy your stitching!

Christine M said...

Sorting out all those greens would have taken quite a bit of time. Now you can enjoy some stitching.

The Cozy Quilter said...

If you are late, then I am really late! I may not even get to the party before it's over! Happy stitching!

Kate said...

Sounds like you have a good strategy for making some good progress. Hope you were able to enjoy some slow stitching today.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

That was always the hardest thing to do. Which green is which. Hope you enjoy your stitching and movies.