Friday, December 18, 2015

Feline Friday 12/18/15


Moe (yes he has some new booboo's - rough housing with a stray) thought he would be a great help with trying to design something with this Tim Holtz 'Eclectic' short stack of 10" squares. NOT!  So I moved him to the favorite chair.


I heard some clatter behind me - Miss Bella declaring she was 'Queen of the House' by scooting under the chair to make a grab at a foot or tail that might be hanging.  Just the fact that I got the camera out, she high-tailed it out of sight for some time - and Moe got some undisturbed nap time. 

We went from a balmy, rainy high 50's (and I threw the windows open) into the 30's - maybe a little snow tonight????

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon 

9 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't say that I was inclined to open any windows this week but I did take my time closing the door/storm door if the cats were deciding between in and out. That has definitely changed today!

I think it's hilarious that you can move the catchair around with you. Please don't tell Zorro & Squeaky...

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon ,hard to imagine you might have snow,we are having weather in the 40 down our way,oh your furry friends are quite the charactors xx

Missy Shay said...

Cats act just like brothers and sisters in the way they like to annoy each other.

Dasha said...

Its a hoot watching animals interact. Moe & Bella are a fun pair. They obviously give you hours of entertainment.

Dana Gaffney said...

I'm opening my windows today, looking forward to the fresh air. Dangling tails and toes would be hard to resist, I'm surprised she didn't sneak back. :)

Barbara said...

Poor Moe. Glad he got some rest after his rough start to the week before Christmas. It's been cold and wet here, but not cold enough to snow.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Love getting your kitty updates. (I miss having a cat in the house) Hoping you get some snow. :)

gayle said...

We got a splot of snow today over here in the Finger Lakes. Not unexpected, by any means, but still not my favorite thing...
Love to see your cats at work. Or, um, play. Whichever. 8)

Kate said...

Hope you get a bit of the white stuff.