Saturday, May 14, 2016

RAIN


Friday the 13th brought us a lot of heavy rain, but a friend washed up at my door safe and sound.  This has been so hard to keep a secret.  She came with gifts for me - a hexie mug rug and some chocolates.  And Zorro and Squeekie sent Moe and Bella little cat nip toys.


This morning I went thru my supply list and re-checked my little sewing basket.  Off to take a morning class and then an afternoon trunk show with my secret washed in friend.  

I promise a reveal and photos tonight (if you know who Zorro is, you know who I am talking about).  I'm so EXCITED!!

Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

9 comments:

Christine M said...

I'm looking forward to the reveal Sharon!

Barbara said...

Oooooh...intrigue! Now I'm excited too!

gayle said...

Have a good time!

Mary said...

I don't have a clue who "Zorro" is?? Will be watching for a later post. Cute Hexie rug and Chocolates are always welcome at my house.

Cheryll said...

EnJoY... xox

Dana Gaffney said...

Secrets! I feel like I should know who Zorro is but I'm drawing a blank. Have fun!

Teresa in Music City said...

How exciting!!! Hope you have a blast and can't wait for your tell-all post!!!

Sarah said...

This Zorro must be famous...

Kate said...

Hope the class and truck show were a lot of fun.