Sunday, January 7, 2018

15 Minutes


I'm not one to graph or chart or keep track of time sewing as I stitch by machine and/or hand every day - hey, retirement and a business.  I planned to use KATE'S 15 Minutes to encourage keeping on track with handquilting each day, but I have some prior schedules to keep on track.


With some blog hops coming up, I needed to power quilt.  Those pieces are now at the stage of completing bindings so that hand stitching time will come into play each night now.  But, as long as the machine is set up for quilting I am going to finish up Hildegard today.

We are still breaking records with the cold, but it looks like by mid-week  we might see a heat wave - in the 30's!  And maybe 50's by next weekend (we shall see about that one).

Stay safe, warm and needles threaded,
Sewingly Yours,
Sharon

4 comments:

Nancy J said...

getting slightly warmer?? The bag ladies, will they be separate pieces, wall hangings? or all go into a quilt? I am off to do my 15 minutes before the plumber arrives. A new waste master insinkerator thing!!!

gayle said...

Warmer weather can't come soon enough for me. I'm already tired of winter and it's only January... (At least we got above 8 degrees today - hooray!)

Barbara said...

Your bag lady looks great. I love what you did with these.

Kate said...

Good luck with all your plans for January, sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. Congrats on finding time to stitch each day. Thank you for linking up this week.